Businesses that will thrive in these uncertain times needs to be organised as a living systems.
Coaching is a collaborative conversation designed to move a person or group forward through enquiry, reflection and shared insights.
Forest garden design packs useful species into a small area to create an intensive and highly productive system. Learn how by design, a tree system can provide a diverse range of foods, requiring little maintenance and with few offsite inputs. Want to create abundance in your own back garden or community growing space? […]
The intention for day 1 of Integrated Systems Thinking for Mental Health projects was to build an understanding of permaculture, develop an appreciation of thinking in systems and to hear the stories of fellow professionals striving for the same outcomes. It was important to ground some fundamentals about permaculture so we started the day with: defining […]
- Organisational Design 04/12/2016
- Coaching & Business Mentoring 04/12/2016
- Edible Forest Gardening at the London Permaculture Festival July 2016 18/07/2016
- Day 1 Review of Integrated Systems Thinking for Mental Health projects 05/04/2015
- Integrated Systems Thinking for Mental Health projects – Spring 2015 11/02/2015