Come and join us, south of the river at the very wonderful Burgess Park Food Project. We will be learning about soil, building fertility, microbiology and brewing up our very own compost tea. Check out the flyer below, and book your place with a refundable deposit. I look forward to meeting you.
Compost Tea Workshop at GWCG 28th June 2014
- Organisational Design 04/12/2016
- Coaching & Business Mentoring 04/12/2016
- Edible Forest Gardening at the London Permaculture Festival July 2016 18/07/2016
- Day 1 Review of Integrated Systems Thinking for Mental Health projects 05/04/2015
- Integrated Systems Thinking for Mental Health projects – Spring 2015 11/02/2015
2012 capacity building coaching community project container growing course cpd demonstration site diet EDE 2013 education farming food food growing food security forest gardening Glengall Wharf Community Garden holistic management introduction ITP keyline learn macrobiotics models Patrick Whitefield PDC permaculture PR1 PR2 public speaking regen ag rehabilitation slide springfield community garden storytelling study tour teaching transformation water harvesting writing