Want to create abundance in your own back garden or community growing space? Forest garden design packs useful species into a small area to create an intensive and highly productive system. Learn how by design, a tree system can provide a diverse range of foods, requiring little maintenance and with few offsite inputs.
Tag Archives | course
Hello, I’m pleased to announce that we will be running an “Introduction to Permaculture” course in Sept and October for those of you that are looking to take their first steps on your own permaculture adventure.
- Organisational Design 04/12/2016
- Coaching & Business Mentoring 04/12/2016
- Edible Forest Gardening at the London Permaculture Festival July 2016 18/07/2016
- Day 1 Review of Integrated Systems Thinking for Mental Health projects 05/04/2015
- Integrated Systems Thinking for Mental Health projects – Spring 2015 11/02/2015
2012 capacity building coaching community project container growing course cpd demonstration site diet EDE 2013 education farming food food growing food security forest gardening Glengall Wharf Community Garden holistic management introduction ITP keyline learn macrobiotics models Patrick Whitefield PDC permaculture PR1 PR2 public speaking regen ag rehabilitation slide springfield community garden storytelling study tour teaching transformation water harvesting writing