Want to create abundance in your own back garden or community growing space? Forest gardening is a design method that mimics a young natural woodland, in which multiple useful species are established in stacked layers from the below the ground level to the tree canopy. By taking advantage of every opportunity, forest gardens are diverse, […]
In 2010, I spent four weeks in San Lucas Tolimán, Lake Atitlan working on the Ijtaz community project. I wanted to experience the regenerative capacity of permaculture. Here’s an article I wrote for Geoff Lawton’s global permaculture website. – Kevin The Ijatz cooperative is possibly the best demonstration of the transformative power of permaculture in […]
Want to create abundance in your own back garden or community growing space? Forest garden design packs useful species into a small area to create an intensive and highly productive system. Learn how by design, a tree system can provide a diverse range of foods, requiring little maintenance and with few offsite inputs.
- Organisational Design 04/12/2016
- Coaching & Business Mentoring 04/12/2016
- Edible Forest Gardening at the London Permaculture Festival July 2016 18/07/2016
- Day 1 Review of Integrated Systems Thinking for Mental Health projects 05/04/2015
- Integrated Systems Thinking for Mental Health projects – Spring 2015 11/02/2015